31.While the girl was shopping, the alien got out.
32.The girl was shopping when she saw the alien get out.
33.I had a very unusual experience on Sunday.
34.At around ten o'clock in the morning ,I was walking down the street when a UFO landed right in front of me.
35.I followed it to see where it was going.
36.While Linda was buying a newspaper at the train station, the dog got out of his box and ran away.
37.She didn't think about looking outside the station.
38.The girl was shopping when she saw a car accident.
39.I was so tired this morning. It was difficult to get out of bed.
40.My flight to New York took off from Beijing International Airport.
41.It was raining when the plane landed in London.
42.Don't shout! I can hear you. 不要大喊，我能听到你的声音。
43.This was one of the most important events in modern American history.
44.The date has meaning to most Americans.
45.His flight around the Earth lasted about 22 hours.
46.Can you bring some music CDs to the party?
47.It's not right to copy others' homework.
48.He didn't know what was happening outside.
49.Do you want me to pass on any messages?
50.She got really mad at me and said she didn't want to be my best friend anymore.
51.There are some who realize their chosen sport can be very dangerous,
and that they can be hurt very badly.
52. If they become famous, people will watch them all the time and follow them everywhere.
53. The young woman makes a living by singing.
54. Zhou Jielun makes a living as a singer 周杰伦是以唱歌谋生.
55. Yao Ming plays basketball for a living.
56. My mother likes Deng Lijun's song all the time.
57. I had a difficult time (in)learning Chinese last year.
58. He finished his job without any trouble yesterday.
59. I think we should give him one more chance.
60. There is no chance of their winning the game.
They have no chance of winning the game.