1. Taking drugs is against the law. 吸毒是违法的。
2. Her words are against you. 她的话对你很不利。
3. I have been cleaning the room all this morning.
4. I've been studying English since I was 4 years old.
5. Have you been talking with him on the phone since 6:00 p.m.?
6. What book have you been reading recently?
7. I haven't been seeing a film for a long time.
8. For every hour they skate, each student raises ten yuan for charity.
9. Alison was the first one to start, and has been skating for the whole five hours.
10. He hasn't been playing basketball these days.
11. The more you know, the more you will find you don't know.
12. In one ear，out the other ear. 一耳进，一耳出！
13. I can't follow you！ 我不懂你说的！
14. She is under the weather. 她心情不好！
15. No pain no gains！不劳无获！
16.Would you mind turning down the music?
17.Would you mind doing the dishes? 你介意洗盘子吗？
18.I'll do it in a minute. 我马上就做。
19.Please return the book to the library.
20.Would you mind not wearing those old jeans?
21.Could you please not follow me around?
22.Your barber gave you a terrible haircut.
23.The pen you bought didn't work.
24.I don't like waiting in line when a shop assistant has a long telephone conversation.
25.This happened to me all the time in the library.
26.I don't know the way to the sports club.
27.I ordered my food half an hour ago and it hasn't arrived yet.
28.Even if you are with your best friends, it's better to keep your voice down in public places.
29.Why don't you get her a scarf?
30.What's the best gift Joe has ever received?