兑换比率 实用银行英语对话 双语

来源: 浣氬悕 2014-09-01

中小学英语学习必备APP

  请问有什么可以帮助您的?

  Terry:Yes, can I cash my traveler's check here?

  是的,我能在这儿兑换我的旅行支票吗?

  Bank clerk:Of course, we'd be happy to cash it for you.

  当然啦,我们很高兴能为您兑换。

  Terry:What's the cashing rate?

  兑换的比率是多少?

  Bank clerk:Well, it's listed on the electronic board on the left. We cash it at present traveler's check buying rate.

  比率都列在左边的电子榜上。我们是以现在旅行支票的买入比率兑换。

  Terry:Oh, I see. How much it the service charge?

  哦,我知道了。那服务费是多少?

  Bank clerk:The service charge is 1% of the total amount of the check.

  服务费是支票总额的1%。

  Terry:Well, I'd like to cash these four checks for $100 each.

  好的,我想换四张100美元的旅行支票。

  Bank clerk:Would you please countersign them here?

  您能在这儿复签一下吗?

  Terry:OK, there you are.

  好的,签好了。

  Bank clerk:And your passport please.

  您的护照?

  Terry:Oh, I forgot to bring it. It is in my hotel room.

  哦,我忘带了。它在我的旅馆房间里。

  Bank clerk:Sorry, sir. We can't cash the checks for you without your passport.

  对不起,先生。没有护照我们不能为您兑换。

  Terry:Well, thanks. I will come again this afternoon, then.

  谢谢,那我下午再来。
 

  相关推荐  
  怎样快速记忆英语单词?
  高中英语语法填空
  旅游实用英语300句

 

相关文章推荐

相关帖子推荐