1. We're willing to make you a firm offer at this price.
2. We can offer you a quotation based upon the international market.
3. We'll let you have the official offer next Monday.
4. I come to hear about your offer for fertilizers.
5. My offer was based on reasonable profit， not on wild speculations.
6. No other buyers have bid higher than this price.
7. We can't accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.
8. I'm afraid I don't find your price competitive at all.
9. Let me make you a special offer.
10. We'll give you the preference of our offer.
11. This offer is based on an expanding market and is competitive.
12. The offer holds good until 5 o'clock p.m. June 23， 2000， Beijing time.
13. All prices in the price lists are subject to our confirmation.
14. Our offers are for 3 days.
15. I'm afraid the quotation is unacceptable.
16. We cannot make any headway with your offer.
17. We prefer to withhold quotation for a time.
18. Buyers do not welcome offers made at wide intervals.
19. Now we look forward to replying to our offer in the form of counter-offer.
20. Your price is too high to interest buyers in counter-offer.
21. I'll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars.
22. I appreciate your counter-offer but find it too low.
Words and Phrases：
firm offer 实盘
official offer 正式报价(报盘)
to make an offer for 对…报盘(报价)
to offer for 对…报价
wild speculation 漫天要价
the preference of one's offer 优先报盘
subject to 以…为条件，以…为准
make headway 有进展
at wide intervals 间隔时间太长