31. This view is now being questioned by more and more people.
32. Although many people claim that, along with the rapidly economic development, the number of people who use bicycle are decreasing and bicycle is bound to die out. The information Ive collected over the recent years leads me to believe that bicycle will continue to play extremely important roles in modern society.
33. Environmental experts point out that increasing pollution not only causes serious problems such as global warming but also could threaten to end human life on our planet.
34. In view of such serious situation, environmental tools of transportation like bicycle are more important than any time before.
35. Using bicycle contributes greatly to peoples physical fitness as well as easing traffic jams.
36. Despite many obvious advantages of bicycle, it is not without its problem.
37. Bicycle cant be compared with other means of transportation like car and train for speed and comfort.
38. From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion that advantages of bicycle far outweigh its disadvantages and it will still play essential roles in modern society.
39. There is a general discussion these days over education in many colleges and institutes. One of the questions under debate is whether education is a lifetime study.
40. This issue has caused wide public concern.
41. It must be noted that learning must be done by a person himself.
42. A large number of people tend to live under the illusion that they had completed their education when they finished their schooling. Obviously, they seem to fail to take into account the basic fact that a persons education is a most important aspect of his life.
43. As for me, Im in favor of the opinion that education is not complete with graduation, for the following reasons:
44. It is commonly accepted that no college or university can educate its students by the time they graduate.
45. Even the best possible graduate needs to continue learning before she or he becomes an educated person.
46. It is commonly thought that our society had dramatically changed by modern science and technology, and human had made extraordinary progress in knowledge and technology over the recent decades.
47. Now people in growing numbers are beginning to believe that learning new skills and knowledge contributes directly to enhancing their job opportunities or promotion opportunities.
48. An investigation shows that many older people express a strong desire to continue studying in university or college.
49. For the majority of people, reading or learning a new skill has become the focus of their lives and the source of their happiness and contentment after their retirement.
50. For people who want to adopt a healthy and meaningful life style, it is important to find time to learn certain new knowledge. Just as an old saying goes: it is never too late to learn.
51. There is a general debate on the campus today over the phenomenon of college or high school students doing a part-time job.
52. By taking a major-related part-job, students can not only improve their academic studies, but gain much experience, experience they will never be able to get from the textbooks.
53. Although people’s lives have been dramatically changed over the last decades, it must be admitted that, shortage of funds is still the one of the biggest questions that students nowadays have to face because that tuition fees and prices of books are soaring by the day
54. Consequently, the extra money obtained from part-time job will strongly support students to continue to their study life.
55. From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw a conclusion that part-time job can produce a far-reaching impact on students and they should be encouraged to take part-time job, which will benefit students and their family, even the society as a whole.
56. These days, people in growing numbers are beginning to complain that work is more stressful and less leisurely than in past. Many experts point out that, along with the development of modern society, it is an inevitable result and there is no way to avoid it.
57. It is widely acknowledged that computer and other machines have become an indispensable part of our society, which make our life and work more comfortable and less
58. At the same time, along with the benefits of such machines, employees must study knowledge involved in such machines so that they are able to control them.
59. No one can deny the basic fact that it is impossible for average workers to master those high-technology skills easily.
60. In the second place, there seem to be too many people without job and not enough job position.