1. What is the most disturbing truth about life?
I would like to answer this with a quote,
"Everyone in this world is self-centered. It’s just the radius that makes the difference."
2. Success hugs you in private but failure slaps you in public.
3. We all had that one close person in our lives, who is now a stranger.
During the course of your life, you will have to stop, and let some people off, no matter how close they are.
And someday while reading something like this, you will look back and count.
4. Most people in life have to spend years relearning the exact same lessons that the previous generation have already learned.
5. Your looks matter!!
You will always be judged first on the basis of your appearance before anything else.
6. "Happiness is your biggest enemy. It weakens you. Puts doubts in your mind. Suddenly you have something to lose."- Niki Lauda, Rush(2013)
7. Friends come and go, but enemies remain and build up.
8. 85% of your financial success is due to your personality and ability to communicate, negotiate, and lead. Shockingly, only 15% is due to technical knowledge.
9. Nothing really matters.
In the grand scheme of things, you, your legacy, your existence, your contribution to the world.. doesn't matter how great it is..
Time will destroy everything.
No one apart from your parents gives a crap about you.
-Your friends want you to be successful but not more successful than them.
-Your friends want you to be happy but not happier than them.
Beauty shouldn't matter but it does. You are bound to get a lot of favors if you are beautiful.
You will lose that one friend who you thought would be with you till the end of eternity itself.
In the end you are all alone. Learn to face it.
Anyway, enough of the dark stuff. I mean, people are more content living in an imaginary utopia instead of facing reality.